Monday 9 February 2009

I have given alot of thought to the type of thing I think I will write in my blog, so I am going to start by writing about my life at the moment, so that everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet as it were. So...my life... I read alot, and love beautiful clothes and jewellery. I also love nature and the the world of fairy folk, which i read about alot. The latest addition to my little world arrived on Friday night in the form of six adorable, if not rather noisy, puppies.

The next arrival will be my long awaited nephew (I know he can only have been awaited for 9 months, but it feels much much long). I can't wait and I am sure I will be a rather proud Auntie.
Similarly my world consists of my boyfriend, Oli who is a photographer, and quite a good one even if I do say so myself. We have many adventures and park in many places we aren't really allowed to in order for him to take the pictures that he wants to. I am at Uni at the moment but I can't wait to hit the real world. More than anything I want to be able to help people, any people really. When i get old I want to look back and know that I helped, and hopefully made a difference to at least one persons life. I also work in two jobs, one as a waitress and the other in the hospital. I love my job at the hospital, and the other pays the bills so thats fine by me.
When I grow old I want to own one of those shops that you get in sea side villages that sells fudge and rock and post cards; but not a great deal else. I also want to be able to wear beautiful clothes and have beautiful jewellery and a house pig. I know my life plan isn't strictly conventional,

But it's mine. And its perfect that way.


Silly Little Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment