Thursday 19 March 2009


So, on the 12th of March I became an Auntie to William, who weighed 5lb 15oz and is the most adorable little man ever. He is now the fourth musketeer in my life. Although I think it will be a while before he starts rescuing me, indeed I think I may have to rescue him a fair few times first. I think I will enjoy being an Auntie very much, but seeing him makes me realise how little I really want children of my own. Babies are all very well and good but at the end of the day I like to go home where there is no crying, and no sick, and no nappies. Its very nice for those who do want that and I can totally understand it. But its just not for me. At least not right now anyway. I have too much to do, a life to live. I want to travel and see the world, and help people, and do some amazing once in a life time type things. Can't wait for Uni to be over so my real life can start, and I can stop writing essays.

So for now Auntie is plenty for me. It may always be that way, who knows?


Silly Little Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment